I think it is only fair to share the support and generosity that I’ve received; I have many to thank and spotlight, so stay tuned! Rules are posted at the end. Anyone who feels like sharing their opinion, please feel free to answer the last 11 questions as I am genuinely curious.
The Tag! Award
Thank you to Shaun at his inspiration blog for giving me this one.
11 facts about me:
1. I own a pair of bright neon green converse.
2. I lam ambidextrous. In cartwheels.
3. I always feel narcissistic doing this part.
4. I love amusement parks.
5. I love raspberries.
6. I love blackberries.
7. I love strawberries.
8. Berries are my favourite kind of fruit.
9. I wish I had the willpower to be a full-time vegetarian.
10. I swear by Mozilla Firefox as my internet browser.
11. I collect newspaper comics irregularly.
11 questions I must answer:
1. What is your favourite colour? green
2. Where have you been to in the world, away from your country? USA, Indonesia, France, Hong Kong
3. If you had a time machine where would you go and why? Possibilities are endless! Besides meeting family, one place I would like to go to is the 60’s or 70’s so I can be a flower child and dance at the disco.
4. What food do you love most? Noodles
5. What is your favourite TV show? Arthur and Big Bang Theory
6. Who is your favourite Actor? Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway
7. When was the last time you were in Hospital? 5 years ago for a fractured wrist
8. When did you 1st fall in love, if not, when would you like to? I fell in love with life before I can even remember.
9. Do you understand String Theory? Nope
10. Where IS Waldo? Downstairs in my basement library
11. What type/make of Mobile phone do you have? Don’t have one. Here’s why.
My 11 questions for you (I’m going to reuse some good ones):
1. Pen or pencil?
2. If you had a time machine, where would you go and why?
3. Now I’m curious. What internet browser do YOU use?
4. What type/make of mobile phone?
5. What is your favourite household chore, or rather, one you least mind?
6. A bucket list item?
7. Will you check out my blog? (Ok, I’m sorry, that was a cheap one.)
8. First classical composer to pop into your head?
9. What do you think of Canada? (Honestly, spill some dirt if you wish.)
10. Alligator or crocodile?
11. How long can you hold a handstand?
The 15 Nominees!
1. greenembers – a person full of heart (check out the Rome Construction Crew!)
2. discoveringgarrett – musician in the making!
3. thenerdyscribe – humour and sophistication
4. willowdot – always heartfelt
5. digitalhegemon – fun bits of video and music
6. ambitious poet – diligence in creative poetry
7. myadventureoflife – honesty in everyday chronicles
8. Saunved – thoughtful and artistic pieces
9. TOKIDOKI – diverse photography of San Diego
10. women’swindow – for building a community of inspiration and faith
11. Delawhere Comics – quirky, original comics
12. beyondtheflow – beautiful writing on a “philosophy of life”
13. lblivingbetter – generous with helpful tips and life experiences
14. sandbagheart – thoughtful words (the name is quite an image, isn’t it?)
15. GeoSans – deep meanings in simplicity
And here are The rules:
1. Post a picture of the award on your blog
2. Tagback the person who tagged you to let them know you’ve accepted the award.
3. 11 facts about you.
4. Answer the 11 questions I’ve asked you.
5. Tag the same amount of people as their are letters in your name.
6. Ask your OWN 11 questions to the people you’ve tagged.
7. Contact the people you’ve tagged to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Phew! That’s it, Part 1 is done. It only gets better, so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading,