- Too many selfies (In case you wondering, yes I do remember what you look like since an hour ago.)
- The sound of velcro ( I will have a physical reflex and flail at you.)
- When people enter the subway before letting people off (We’re in Canada, we are polite.)
- Skype connection problems (50% of the conversation becomes “Can you hear me?” “Oh I can’t see you””Ah you’re frozen” “The lag is really bad””Wait let me call you back.”)
- Seeds in seedless mandarins. (An unpleasant surprise.)
- You’re the only one in the house and in the washroom when the phone rings and after some awkward rushed feat it turns out being a telemarketer.
- Pencils with no eraser on the end.
- Misplacing things instead of losing them. (I KNOW it’s here…)
- When you’re walking down the street like a boss and the wind blows in the wrong direction so you end up eating your hair. (Vibe killer.)
Day 9: Pet peeves